Polyester Low Melt Fiber
Low Melting Bonding Fiber:
- Low Melting Bonding Fiber
- LMF, which is produced by bicomponent spinning of general polyester and modified polyester, can be melted at lower temperature(110~200℃) than normal fiber and bonded with other fibers.
- Excellent Bonding Properties
- LMF provides diverse melting points generated through controlling seath part (modified polyester).
- Excellent Durability
- The bonding strength after being combined with other fibers hold out semipermanently.
- Easy Mixing Properties with other Fibers
- Homogeneous properties between LMF and various Fibers make blending easy on line.
- Excellent Resilience
- The formation of non-woven fabric made with LMF is simple and excellent.
- Autumotive Use (Car-Interior, Doortrim)
- Bedding (Mattress, Quilting, Padding)
- Industrial Use (Engineering Material, Construction Material Soundproofing, Insulation, Filter)
- Hygienic Materials (Hygienic Bonding, Clothing)